Job description / Role
Business Development Executive (Temporary for 6 Months)
Our client, an international law firm is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team temporarily an individual with creativity for truly putting the client at the heart of everything they do.
• To guide and challenge legal teams through making the decision to tender following the Middle East pitching criteria and will work well individually and as part of a team and will demonstrate their purpose and values daily.
• They will be analytical, enthusiastic, comfortable working with all levels of seniority and possess a strong work ethic.
• Guide partners through a scoping process that will help us determine what the client really wants and identify how our services will match those needs (in the pitch document)
• Informal and formal pitch opportunities
• Create quality pitch content and messages that focus on delivering client needs
• Challenge and coach on best practice throughout the pitch process
• Challenge and coach at presentation rehearsals
• Obtain debriefs from clients/targets on pitch wins/losses
• Ensure all Middle East formal and informal pitches which are not managed by the wider team are effectively managed and have the best possible chance of success
• Ensure all information relating to Middle East capability and experience is comprehensive and up-to-date within the firm’s experience database and other marketing collateral
• Track all opportunities and report on them accordingly
• Support on large scale events in the region
• The successful candidate must have at least 3 years BD and marketing experience within a law firm
• Must have at least 1-2 years’ significant hands on experience dealing with pitches of all types
• Effective time and project management are critical, coupled with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
• Extensive knowledge of scoping, pitching, coaching for verbal presentations, debriefing clients and using analysis of performance to drive new initiatives
• Track record of implementing processes to improve bid success levels
• Fluent written English and must be capable and confident to create new content
• Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach, creativity, tenacity and energy
• Confident to communicate and work up and down the hierarchical chain
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Sales Executive