Business Development Executive
Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
• Build relationships with prospective clients
• Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
• Manage sales pipeline
• Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
• Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
AED 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
• Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• CRM experience is preferred
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.