Job description / Role
Job roles and responsibilities
• Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
• Keep prospective client database updated
• Make cold calls for new business leads
• Support in writing new business proposals
• Maintain knowledge of all service offerings of the company
• Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
• Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of proposals etc.
Competencies and Skills Required
• Must possess strong customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Must have good negotiation skills
• Must be able to create good presentations
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be detail oriented and an active listener
• Ability to work under pressure
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Travel allowance + mobile allowance + health insurance + air ticket
Business Development Executive Requirements
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
• At-least two years of proven experience in Auditing firm or Management Consultancy in UAE.
• Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
• Must have UAE driving license and owned vehicle.
Location: Dubai, Sharjah & RAK
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
Assistant Sales Manager
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive - B2B Sales