Job description / Role
To develop and effectively implement the Business Development Plan and achieve the agreed company business goals, objectives and targets in F&B sectors w in the UAE and beyond which includes but not limited to the following: HORECA, QSR, E-commerce Platforms, Ship Chandlers, Trading Companies, Catering Companies.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Build strong, influential and collaborative business relationships with QSRs, Hotels, Ship Chandlers, ecommerce platform, catering companies etc.
• Leverage existing network of Client to pitch the Company’s SKUs (Ready to eat and ready to cook products)
• Schedule advance working appointments and respond promptly.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Collaborate with the Head of Department on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
• Flexibility, commitment, and ability to wok under pressure.
• Proven ability & experience in achieving KPIs / targets.
• Proven ability & experience in performing variety of tasks (multitasking).
• Passion for Growth, Team Commitment and Developing Yourself.
• Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
Qualification and Other Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Foodservice / HORECA channel in an FMCG environment.
• Strong UAE market knowledge and existing client network in Food Service, Retail and other F&B sectors.
• Strong Food Service contacts
• Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers through to Buyer level.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• Computer literate with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & power Point.
• Driving License is a must.
About the Company
Since its inception, our singular focus has been to enable people to earn a better livelihood by bridging the gap between the immense talent from our 32 recruiting countries and placing them in meaningful positions in the thriving markets across Europe and the Middle East.
Established in 1973, with a legacy now spanning over four decades, GroupL has always maintained the best-in-class standards of training and placement. We started as an ethical workforce recruiter selecting, training, and placing labor for the Middle East. We have expanded over the past 8 years to a 360-degree recruitment agency working across several job roles, sectors, and countries.
For workforce recruitment, we take special pride in our training modules that are customizable to suit the unique requirements of the sector and the business.
Our global collaborations with various technical institutes enable us to train and assess the candidates' technical and language skills before their selection.
For white-collar talent acquisition, we bring in our decades of experience to map capability to company culture and enable the right fitment of talent to the industry keeping in mind the requirements of the specific organization.
Our talent recruitment network spans 32 countries including Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Ghana, Philippines, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.