Job description / Role
Business Development Executive (Facility Management)
Salary: 3K – 4K + Incentives
We are looking for dynamic and result oriented Sales and Business Development Executive who have previous experience in MEP, Construction and Engineering Sectors, seeking someone who can take up a challenge to perform the Sales and Business Development.
Responsibilities as Sales & Business development
• Generating leads by the means of network, client visits, cold calls, attending exhibitions and seeking references from existing clients
• Develop strategic plans, sales strategies, develop maintenance packages to client and undertake presentations to prospective customers.
• Preparing documents for tenders and registration with government and authorities
• Attending incoming inquiries, meeting the clients with a presentation of our services, and closing the deals
• Research and Understanding the sector specific needs of client and work with the expert teams to tailor solution and propose home & maintenance solutions
• Influencing and networking with current and prospective Clients to build relationships at senior levels, and identify business needs to address.
• Develop and Implement the sales and operation process, best practices and lead the technical team
• Prepare proposals and offers for clients which are comprehensive in scope and compelling in their presentation to ensure the customer see full value proposition.
• Attending and participating in networking events, exhibitions and be updated with construction / FM industrial events
• Perform vendor registration and listing with corporate
• Achieving weekly, monthly, and quietly sales targets and new client.
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 2-4 Years Proven work experience as Business development in Dubai.
• 2-4 year off experience in MEP /HVAC /Electrical industry or Facility management.
• Preference will be given to Mechanical Engineer however not mandatory.
• Excellent command in MS office.
• Should be self-motivated, driven, methodical and enthusiastic individual
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
• Excellent organization and work management skills
• Should have UAE driving licenses and able to join immediately
Interested candidates are welcomed to apply their CVs, other information/details can be discussed at the interview stage.
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Sales Executive
Head of Business Development - Facilities Management
Team Admin / Office Manager
Business Development / Marketing Manager