Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will bring extensive experience with business development for the Healthcare industry in the UAE. This role requires working with geographically dispersed teams embracing time zone and cultural aspects is a key to the success of this position.
- Assist in developing strategy to position IBM as a partner with target clients
- Assess market and competitive landscape of clients to understand client priorities and identify opportunities for IBM to add value
- Understand IBM offerings around applications sustainment, E MR , Analytics and Cloud play
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with c-suite executives in client organizations
- Lead pre-sales and sales activities, assessments and the development of solutions
- Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams to scope, solution, propose, close and delivery complex engagements ã€€ã€€
Core Skills & Insights
- Strong verbal and written executive communication skills
- Ability to foster relationships and create demand within existing and new accounts
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales engagements and collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to estimate complex program/projects - from a solution, resource needs, and budget perspective
- Effective communicator with ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
- Can easily assimilate into the corporate culture and become an involved member of a high performing team
- Ability to negotiate winning proposals and track record of consistently exceed aggressive goals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1 5 years experience in selling IT projects in general and healthcare it in specific in the UAE market.
- 5 years experience in the ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points, work cross-functionally across different business processes within an healthcare organization, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
- 2 years of signing individual annual sales of at least $4-6 million, in the Healthcare Industry
- 3 years of experience working directly with c-level executives to deliver transformational initiatives with significant corporate-level visibility and performance impact
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Account Manager - Sales
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Black Pearl Consult
Key Account Manager (Sales)
A Leading Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||2 Mar|
Business Development Manager