Job description / Role
Transguard Group is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive for its Facilities Management division. The successful candidate will be part of an exciting team, responsible for identifying new prospects and generating business for facilities management services.
In this role, your responsibilities include the following;
• Generating leads by the means of cold calling, setting up C level meetings with decision makers.
• Attending meetings and present to prospective clients.
• To work with and expand current prospect database focused on specific sectors and for generating effective leads
• Understanding the sector specific needs of client and work with the expert teams to supply potential candidates
• Influencing and networking with current and prospective clients to build relationships at senior levels, and identify business needs to address.
• Working independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment with the support of Senior Managers.
• Attending and hosting networking events.
• Working towards a yearly Revenue and Order Targets which is monitored weekly and monthly.
• Strong problem-solving, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Track own lead generation and ensure a healthy sales pipeline through the company’s CRM system.
• Account planning in order to develop new business opportunities within client accounts.
• Understand and create competitive pricing based on current costing.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
• 3-5 years proven work experience as a Business Development /Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in UAE or GCC region within the FM industry;
• Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Salesforce);
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
• MSc / MBA / BA/ BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|