Job description / Role
• Creates a contact list for new business development opportunities in assigned market or territory,
• Fulfills daily telemarketing, calling and written communications to solicit new business opportunities,
• Fulfills the design of contracts including scope of work development, assumption justification, operational plan development and pricing for new business
• Provides as a resource to solve customer needs including transportation, rates for additional services and contract interpretation,
• Connects regularly with assigned customers including: attendance at performance review meetings, process improvement or correction updates, and new business initiatives
• Tackle all customer issues, concerns and requests, reporting results to the Operations Manager for approval and completes negotiation with the customer,
• Assist in providing legal contracts, terms and conditions,
• Follow up and assist of applications for registration/change of data of the entities in the register of entrepreneurs.
• Initiate of documents as needed.
• Assist and follow up of coordination insurance needed.
• Wherever needed, obtaining licenses and permits required in connection with the activities carried out.
• Representing the company at government offices and customs authorities,
• Other duties and special projects as required and assigned
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university preferable of transportation law.
• Minimum 4 to 7 years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and training
• PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Ability to handle multiple priorities at once
• Ability to meet deadlines
About the Company
Infinite Talents is all about ‘Redefining Possibilities’ in the most realistic manner for the clients. We understand that an organization is all about finding the right building blocks, irrespective of the industry. Infinite Talents have been in the industry for a long time, which is why we provide custom-made solution depending on the business model and niche for our clients.
Our strength has been based on our genuineness, trustworthiness and our demonstrated capacity to source applicants of the most elevated bore appropriate over our pro areas for work opportunities in GCC and MENA. Subsequently, we are enlistment accomplices to a wide range of associations - from driving blue chip organizations to littler, nearby organizations.
Assistant Sales Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts