Job description / Role
Important Information This position will be on the roles of Action Hospitality- a group company of Air Arabia group.
Job Purpose Focus on new business-to-business account development in our Sales Division. Part of the scope is to seek out new and unlock new business opportunities which involves the preparation of business proposals and participation in government tenders.
Key Result Responsibilities
• Develop a sales strategy designed to achieve revenue targets.
• Generate immediate revenue by capitalizing on existing relationships in the sector.
• Build upon your existing strong knowledge and understanding of the competitive institutional landscape relationships in Hospitality, Facilities, Government institutions, Transportation, Airports, Train or Bus, Schools, Public Safety and Pharmacies
• Develop new corporate relationships with companies that provide uniforms for 5,000 or more employees
• Present whole-product solutions; maintaining a strong understanding of products and services and innovating new ways to serve businesses and be able to effectively articulate our value proposition accordingly.
• Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
• Monitor government tenders; prepare and pitch business proposals
• Identify areas of opportunity to make meaningful investment shifts supported by marketing and site execution.
• Update and maintain client profiles on a regular basis, research potential customers and prospects in assigned sales territory
• Autonomously run new business activities and plan customer meetings.
• Collect information on new products/services and on commercial initiatives developed from competitors reporting clients’ feedbacks on them
• Work with the team to achieve short- and long-term revenue and profit
• Review production management, to identify and report potential SLA risks, achieve, or maintain desired production levels
• Coordinate with Supervisor-Product Development in resolving production planning and labor allocation issues
• Assist in processing customer orders and shipments according to the demand schedule
• Identify current sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
Note – The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
• Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against set KPIs.
• Very good presentation and reporting skills.
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team, as the role requires
• Able to meet new challenges with a positive attitude
• Strong time management skills; able to prioritize task & change directions without prompting
• Strong understanding of textile and garment construction
• Cooperative team player; possesses very good organizing and time management skills.
• Capable of preparing/extracting reports from different sources of data and identifying shortages.
• Multi-task oriented, responds to multiple assignments easily and promptly.
• Demonstrates high attention to details.
• Willing to support and provide alternate solutions in ad-hoc scenarios and unplanned situations.
• Dependable, self-initiative takes ownership and acts proactively.
• Displays energy and enthusiasm.
• 5-10 years of experience in a similar role sourcing or supplying textile and uniforms in any service industry.
• Minimum of 5 years business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling corporate apparel
• Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
• Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
• Demonstrates pleasant personality and positive attitude all times.
• Well-groomed and organized.
• Dynamic and physically fit for the job, requires frequent movement and travel
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office; keen to expand skill set as the role demands
• Excellent written and spoken English (Any additional language is a plus).
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.