Job description / Role
• Improve the sales and the exposure of the products assigned in a given market or sector.
• Adhere to the company’s credit and collection policy.
• Prepare sales action plans and schedules.
• Prepare presentations and proposals of company’s products to clients.
• Maintain sales activity records and reports.
• Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
• Monitor and report on sales activities in the market place to management.
• Develop and utilize sales and promotional materials to promote the Brand in assigned area.
• Conduct market research and surveys to monitor competitors, and product development.
• Good sense of time management to achieve important goals.
• Execute company marketing plan in assigned territory.
• Achieve quarterly set target by company.
• Market survey and collecting information including (main players, competitors, new products, etc).
• Visit assigned distributor on weekly basis.
• Ensure visibility/ availability & proper displays of own products in key accounts.
• Ensure price competitiveness on the shelves in key outlets.
• Follow up with Distributor on due payment.
• Propose new potential customers for new categories/ channels.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Should have 2-3 years experience in sales in FMCG, preferably in Stationery industry.
• High abilities of execution of projects
• English language is a must
• Arabic language is a plus
• Preferable age is 25-35 years old
• UAE Driving License is required
• Experience in GCC is preferable
About the Company
Deli initiated its road of success in the eastern coastline of China-Ninghai in 1980s. With the spirit of sureness, hardworking, conscientiousness and resolution, Deli has been accepted by customers in the trend of reform and opening-up and developed to be a leader of integrated stationery industry of China.
The development of Deli Group and achievements it has made are attributable to support and efforts of many people. However, there is a large gap between Deli and a world-level enterprise. Since China in a new economic era has been surfing the wave of globalization, we have to upgrade ourselves to comply with international competition rules and commercial standards in the future. We are confident in our capabilities of winning the white war and achieving attainments with remarkable courage and resolution, aimed at realizing the dreams of "Let Deli in every office corner in the world" and let Deli products create unlimited value for our customers.
Senior Sales Executive
Customer Success Manager
Senior Sales Executive - Non-Retail
Business Development Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East