Job description / Role
• Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
• Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
• Research and identify new market opportunities.
• Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
• Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
• Bachelor's degree is required.
• Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Experience in project management and/or sales.
• Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
• High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
About the Company
Delma Medical Center is a premier patient-orientated center that is compassionate, convenient and committed to meeting the medical needs of the whole family. Equipped with the highest standards of medical technology, our exceptional team of consultants, specialists and staff are committed to providing personalized care in all our departments.
These departments include: Dental and Orthodontics clinics Venereology and Andrology clinics Dermatology and Beauty clinics
Delma Medical Center aims to grant patients with comprehensive and personalized medical care. We endeavor to provide our services in a friendly, efficient and professional environment, while delivering premium healthcare solutions, which adhere to the highest standards of care and clinical excellence.
Senior Sales Executive
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
Team Admin / Office Manager
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)