Job description / Role
Business Development - Interior Design
Salary: Based on experience
Our Client is a leading branding and interior design company with many years experience in the UAE.
Having completed many projects across various sectors in Residential, Hospitality, Food and Beverage, etc.
Providing services including brand strategy, interior design and graphic design.
As a result of their expansion plans, we are seeking an experience Business Development Executive to join the team
Key role is to actively target the market specific to but not limited sectors in Hospitality, Food and Beverage Retail, and Shopping Malls
• Prospect clients with sales calls, emails, direct mails and networking
• Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
• Make presentations and formulate designs that are conducive to the client
• Follow up on market and product trends
• Calculate the specifications and cost of materials for construction
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with architects, designers, builders and contractors
• Be able to work independently with minimal or no supervision
• Previous experience in interior design or other related fields
• Experience in dealing with architects and interior designers, property owners and builders
• Ability to conduct presentations in a timely and professional manner
• Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face to face
• Minimum of 2 years experience within the GCC
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
• Candidates currently in the UAE are preferred
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Interior Designer/FFE Specialist
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)