This position is closed or expired.
See other Business Development Manager jobs in UAE
Business Development Manager
The MENA Business Development team is responsible for finding new opportunities, building relationships, closing deals, and growing the Yahoo! partner network. The role is responsible for negotiating strategic partnerships with the top digital / internet, telecom, media and government / ICT players in the MENA region aiming to (1) distribute and monetize Yahoo! digital content and applications, as well as (2) aggregate content from leading media / internet players. The Business Development Manager will also work to evaluate M&A opportunities in the region, while also developing a network of relationships with start-ups in order to evaluate opportunities for venture investments. You will expand our network, source and pursue opportunities, create business plans and negotiate strategic partnerships with top executives, and manage partner relationships.The position is based within the fast-paced Business Development team in Dubai overseeing the growth of our business in terms of revenues and audience.
- Work with Business Development Director on full business development lifecycle - identifying, prospecting, negotiating and closing new long term strategic partnership / M&A / corporate venturing deals with leading digital / internet, telecom, media and government / ICT players across MENA
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities, prepare presentations for partner meetings, build business cases to gain internal buy-in for deals, and work with Legal to negotiate term sheets
- Partner management: cultivate existing strategic partnerships to expand breadth and depth of relationships in order to improve the economics and value of the partnership
- Drive the distribution / monetization of Yahoo! products and services on web and mobile platforms
- Support the launch of the new Yahoo! products and services by closing partnerships with the top content and service providers in The Middle East to bring the best of the web / mobile on Yahoo!
- Experience in internet, digital media, telecom, ICT or strategy consulting
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- BA/BS or equivalent from a top-tier university; MBA a strong plus
- Understanding of the Middle East internet / digital media landscape
- Self-starter with strong sense of initiative and proactive approach
- Strong problem-solving and financial modeling skills; comfortable with numbers
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong work ethic and ability to adapt to change
About the Company
Yahoo! is focused on making the world's daily habits more inspiring and entertaining. By creating highly personalized experiences for our users, we keep people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the globe. In turn, we create value for advertisers by connecting them with the audiences that build their businesses. Yahoo! is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has offices located throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions.