Job description / Role
Our client, a top tier insurance company is looking for UAE National with a Family Book based in Abu Dhabi. The role will be for a Business Development Manager who will be able to sell products to other corporate businesses.
• Actively seek and acquire new B2B clients
• Contact clients and create a pipeline of business prospects for future renewals and deals
• Put in place a process to ensure the documentation process is smooth and issuance is adhered to in the promised TAT
• Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
• Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals, walk-ins etc
• Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
• Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
• Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
• UAE National with a Family Book
• High School Graduate (Bachelors' would be preferred)
• At least one year sales experience
• Excellent skills in communication and presentation
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.