Job description / Role
NGE continuous growth has created the need for a role of a Business Development Manager, based in the Dubai office. As an ambassador for NGE, the role contributes to the Organisation by establishing new private client and business-to-business relationships and by strengthening and leveraging existing ones.
Proficient in the entire portfolio of residency & citizenship programs offered by NGE, as well as familiar in related areas such as taxation and real estate, the relationship manager is responsible for increasing the number of new applications being submitted by us.
• Develop new business leads with maximized conversion rates
• Identify business opportunities and set business development strategies to develop a pipeline of business coming in.
• Undertaking initial KYC checks to assess client suitability and mitigate exposure to operational risks
• Assisting clients with making the right considerations by presenting the most suitable solutions
• Researching, preparing and executing high-impact meetings with potential introducers, partners and clients
• Representing the firm at industry events and conferences
• Good experience within the Business Immigration industry, Customer-Facing Investment, Insurance, Private bank or Wealth Management
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and present proposals
• Ability to represent company and network at relevant conferences and events
• Strong research and analytical abilities to understand the industry
• Undergraduate degree in business, economics, marketing or other related disciplines
• Masters or an advanced degree will be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge and experience in the immigration by investment industry
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of setting up a company in the UAE so that our clients can focus on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade license, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved in the UAE company setup process.
And that's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem daunting - and let's face it, rather off-putting - with the right support, the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.
Business Development Manager
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Business Development Manager - Architecture