Job description / Role
About the Role:
• A multinational primary source verification company in Dubai is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their growing team.
• Grow the member base and drive revenues for company's product through partnerships with 3rd parties from a variety of sectors and geographies.
• Develop a holistic global business development strategy with actionable priorities.
• Think strategically to understand the needs of your potential partners to be able to respond effectively with a plan on how to meet those needs.
• Create a process-driven approach for partner identification and outreach, also by engaging effectively with other stakeholders in the organization.
• Research partners, identify key players and generate interest in the company's product.
• Negotiate and close partnerships in accordance with the established strategic framework.
• Proven track record of at least 10 years of experience in business development or sales for digital services.
• Strong knowledge about job portals.
• Aggressive, self-motivated work attitude that is used to working toward committed objectives.
• Radical number orientation in terms of planning and accountability.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.