Job description / Role
One of our clients an international law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team to lead business development and marketing activities for their respective sectors/ sub-sectors / practice areas in a way which promotes both the profile of that segment of the business, develops key account relationships and enables revenue growth.
- Development and agreement of business objectives and strategies for appropriate sectors and practice areas in consultation with key stakeholders
- Management, and where necessary creation, of all marketing materials and activities in support of the business development agendas – whether brochures, directory submissions, web pages, newsletters, reports, web-pages, seminars, conferences etc.
- Contribution to the firm's Key Account Programme through identification of the sector's/practice area's key accounts, the establishment of client teams and the development and implementation of their plans
- The formulation of relevant business development budgets and management of the budget to ensure appropriate expenditure and that the firm receives suitable return on that investment
- Maintenance of the operational standards of the Business Development team to ensure:
- their branding approach is implemented effectively
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above); or possesses equivalent experience
- Have a background in business development and marketing within a legal services organisation
- Possess a good understanding of the role that business development and marketing play within an international legal environment
- Possess the energy and enthusiasm to drive new business initiatives, influence partners and analyse and deliver results whilst paying attention to detail
- Operate at high personal and professional standards
- Be an effective team-player and also be able to work autonomously
- Use commercial logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions and be generally commercially aware
- Be committed to a process of continual improvement
- Be an effective communicator and leader
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.