Job description / Role
Robert Half are partnering exclusively with a large multinational in the search for a business development manager to generate, negotiate and lead financing on new project acquisitions across the Middle East.
* Research, source and develop new investment opportunities in line with the company headquarters strategy in their specific sectors.
* Coordinate and facilitate business meetings followed by meeting report.
* Work as part of the team in development, structuring, valuation, negotiating, bidding and investing for infrastructure projects and/or M&A transactions within the business sectors
* Lead project financing and structure /negotiate key project documents, including EPC contracts.
* Undertake financial modelling and due diligence processes within team and manage advisors
* Review and input into legal, commercial, and technical documentation, as required, for optimised project structuring
* Prepare briefing papers and internal application materials for discussion and decision
* Establish and maintain relationship with active and credible stakeholders in the market (clients, developers, partners, advisors, contractors, etc.) to leverage this network for further development of new investment opportunities.
* Perform asset management role once projects reach financial close
* Undergraduate degree with MBA preferred
* Minimum 10 years' prior experience gained in either a leading industrial infrastructure player or financial institution with project finance or infrastructure investment background, ideally with a power, water or energy background
* Solid and relevant experience in large scale infrastructure transactions with a proven track record
* Highly numerate with strong analytical and negotiating skills
* Fluent in English with excellent oral and written skill. Arabic language would be an advantage (but not a requirement)
Salary and Benefits
* Up to 400,000 - 440,000 AED per annum
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.