Job description / Role
Business Development Manager will be responsible for establishing business with new retail customers for our fashion brand. They will act as the lead point for developing creative sales strategies to meet customer and company objectives while driving revenues and delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
In collaboration with internal stakeholders, candidate should execute a business plan for retailers to achieve business sales growth in alignment with sales strategy .
• Develop and implement a client acquisition plan identify new target clients from fashion retailers
• Drive sales plans, ensure that agreed timescales are met, and customers and channels are targeted to achieve business growth and profitability.
• Manage assigned customer accounts through effective account management to achieve the sales target ensuring accuracy at all stages; analyze historic data using excel vlookups and pivot tables to create smart product mixes and quantity recommendations, influence the customer order towards those recommendations, provide final order details to Supply Chain, confirm inventory availability and delivery and assist Finance with payment collection.
• Accountable for consignment account management including sell-out report analysis, smart replenishment suggestions, appropriate inventory level control, quarterly management of stock counts, investigation of differences and inter branch transfers of stock to maximize sales and minimize end of season stock write-offs.
• Collaborate with the Visual Merchandising team, to ensure products are effectively merchandised on the shop floor to drive sales.
• Accountable for the accurate management of the back-end Sales Department processes and procedures including each season’s collection templates creation in excel, upload to customer order catalog software and updates to the procedure manual.
• Degree in Business/Commerce/Sales or Marketing or relevant work experience.
• 5 years sales experience with a focus on fashion retailers, beach & hotel stores and Aquapark stores in UAE is beneficial.
• Experience working with sales order and inventory management systems.
• Experience with analyzing large amounts of data and figures in excel.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Pivot Table and vlookup knowledge is a must.
• Systematic and logical approach to solving problems.
• Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills.
• Confident working with large amounts of data, ability to analyze and use to improve business results.
• Strong leadership skills and can work well as a team player.
• Self-motivated, highly organized, pro-active and flexible.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Power Point, Outlook, Word).
• A deep knowledge of the retail industry, including competitor activity.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.
Business Development Manager
Sales Manager - HORECA
Business Development Manager
Retail Sales Manager
A Leading Company In Kuwait
International Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services