Job description / Role
• Identify new business opportunities and drive forward the development of such opportunities.
• Develop and nurture collaborative relationships with existing clients.
• Enhancing culture of innovation and reinforcing the reputation as the preferred MD&D company in the UAE.
• Representing in a professional and diligent manner; meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients to form strong working relationships.
• Developing marketing and promotional strategy and materials for the company, including brand management, advertising, and web and sales collateral.
• Assisting in preparation of long- and short-term marketing plans, pricing policies and sales budgets.
• Develop and supervise a team of business development or marketing professionals.
• Participate in a high level of client interaction to support the building and maintaining of commercial relationships upholding objectives for development and growth, and to ensure a good understanding of demands, expectations, and anticipate market changes as early as possible.
• Generating a high standard of service delivery and achieving successful outcomes for our clients to sustainably strengthen the revenue base.
• Capturing, sharing knowledge and maintaining effective communication
• Delivering all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
• 5+ years of experience of sales birth acquisition and account management within the MD&D / Healthcare market place
• Strong understanding of the MD&D / Healthcare and local market
• Robust track record in client acquisition and business development
• A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, polite, patient, diplomatic, and respectful
• Well-organized, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills (both internal and external)
• Able to combine a strategic role while maintaining a very hands-on approach paying close attention to details
• Strong sense of professional integrity
• A strong team player with good communication and people management skills in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
• Degree (Bachelor or Masters) is desired
• Excellent (native) command of written and spoken English
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Business Development Manager - BPM Solutions
Assistant Sales Manager
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Key Account Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Sales Strategy Senior Manager