Job description / Role
- Constantly review market activity to build a strong new business pipeline in line with segment strategy, ensuring that all target prospects and tender opportunities are in line with segment strategy and qualified for building long term growth for the company
- Develop senior prospect relationships to proactively influence the target client associated with the company proposition/value
- Maintain on-going relationships with clients and internal personnel after award of contract to maximize the growth of our existing contracts and build on new clients
- Create and manage account strategy plans for prospects, build customer and competitor analysis, and proactively obtain market intelligence
- Generate holistic solutions that are a compelling proposition to the client by addressing their business and customer needs and differentiating the company from our competitors.
- Work closely with the BDD and Bid Support Team to plan and enable bid solution development and contribute to the development of the process
- Ensure best practice is delivered working with other departments and country entities in developing the best offer for the company and the client
- Ensure all solutions produced by bid or sales activity teams are in line with both the company and client commercial models and how each generates profit.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven ability to manage an end-to-end sales process from lead generation, bespoke tender/proposal writing, presentations, contractual negotiation and sales to operations handover.
- Min 3 years strong experience in Sales/Business Development
- An excellent communicator with the ability to influence at a senior level
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Experience of working in a growth focused environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident, ambitious, and energetic with a persuasive manner and the ability to use initiative
- Strong organizational skills and ability to bring together complex teams, precise scheduling and multiple and shifting priorities.
About the Company
We are an independent specialized recruiting & staffing firm, headquartered in the United Arab of Emirates & specialize in contingency recruitment, executive searches as well as hiring locals (Emiratization and Omanization).
The ReKruiters is a team of experts with over 30 years’ experience in the inclusive support of companies, groups and other units in the public and private sector. Our consultants combined language specialties include Arabic, English, French, Russian, Hindi & Urdu. Our aim is to simplify the selection and recruitment process of qualified personals across a wide variety of industries in the GCC region.
We guarantee full support during the recruitment and selection of candidates & are committed to the long-term success of your company delivering the highest quality of service.
One of your unique focus points is also enable the newer generation of candidates through our Mostakbly program; it is designed to help streamline the hiring process of recently graduated candidate as well as undergrads through an end-to-end digital experience.
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Sales Manager - Leisure
Senior Sales Executive
Key Account Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Catering Business Development Executive