Job description / Role
Sitting within Enterprise Solutions, the Contractor Management Outsourcing (CMO) team is responsible for the business development and growth of Hays' payroll outsourcing services in the Middle East.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, winning and onboarding new CMO accounts for Hays, working closely with the Account and Onboarding and Operations teams in what will be a key strategic priority to the Middle East growth strategy.
In this role you will be required to:
- Achieve annual sales target and grow CMO portfolio by winning and new payroll business for Hays
- Target UAE, Qatar, KSA as key regions for growth
- Define a clear CMO sales strategy
- Map out key decision makers in line with CMO strategy
- Regular virtual and in-person meetings with potential clients
- Accountable for updating OneTouch with live notes including accurate company and contact data and with all calls and meetings logged
- Logging Enterprise Opportunities; larger scale payroll transfers, onto SalesCloud and helping bring strategic accounts / global strategic accounts into the business
- Selling Hays CMO product and securing terms with new clients
- Post-contract signing, ensure successful onboarding and support of client and payrollers during first three months
- Liaise with internal finance, onboarding & operations, external partners and client to ensure that the end to end process is executed as per Hays SLAs
- After three months, handover of new client to account managers to ensure seamless customer experience, enabling continuation or service with retention and growth of portfolio
- Develop a CMO ‘sales’ brochure, ensuring signed off by marketing
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong detailed knowledge of the recruitment sector particularly payroll outsourcing
- Good working knowledge of client drivers and account management
- Ability to work with the broader Enterprise Solutions business in the region to continually develop the proposition and offering.
- Issue management and resolution
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to set targets and influence actions of matrix staff
- Confident communications skills at all levels with the gravitas to engage credibly
- Proven commercial instinct and ability to deliver results
- Good presentation skills and ability to lead sales initiatives
- Ability to build strong and trusted business relationships
- Business Development experience
- Highly organised
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Analytical; ability to use data to drive decision making
- CRM experience is an advantage
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||23 Jun|
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Business Development Executive
Avyanco Business Consultancy