Job description / Role
Required to join a European Engineering consultancy in the Abu Dhabi office.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of business across the Middle East region.
• This will include developing existing business as well as bringing in new projects.
• They will be tasked with heading up the expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Degree in engineering/architecture, business management, marketing
• A proven track record of business development within the construction industry
• Good understanding of the market - Design, PMC, CM, etc
• Excellent negotiation skills and leading an effective business development strategy.
• Experienced in managing multiple projects to time and budget
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in a business development or related role in GCC
• Language skills : English (Must), Arabic (preferable)
• Excellent MS Office Skills and Adobe InDesign skills. Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Business Development Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Business Development Coordinator (Oil & Gas)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|