Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious, confident, and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. Must have 6+ years’ experience in the events industry in the UAE. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate should be based in Abu Dhabi or be willing to travel to our offices in Abu Dhabi daily.
- Meeting with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities and to increase market share and revenue within the events industry
- Developing proposals, quotations and tenders for enquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities to meet targets
- Lead responses to RFP’s up to confirmation and submission
- Working with the event projects team to identify new opportunities to deliver staffing solutions within the events industry
- Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure new business opportunities to create a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Have a clear understanding of the company and what we can offer clients
- Ensure payment follow-ups are made and payments are received in time as per process and policy
- Generate Weekly/Monthly Reports as required
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Ensure targets are being met and achieved
- Be client facing and build long term relationships with existing and potential clients
- Keep detailed records of sales, revenue, invoices, client meetings etc.
AED 15,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Proven experience and track record (6+ years) as business development / sales experience gained in the UAE within the event staffing sector
- Ability to develop effective presentations and proposals and be able to deliver these to decision makers
- Fluency in English is essential with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Has previously worked or is currently working with a leading events company
- Proficient in MS Office
- UAE driving license is mandatory
- Effective networking abilities
- Time management and planning skills
- Own car is mandatory
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Exposure in Dubai/Abu Dhabi market
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field
About the Company
Vibes offers all sorts of professional support for event related services. We specialized in hiring tailored and professional temporary staff to fit any of your requirements. Headquartered in Abu DHabi and an office in Dubai operating out of the whole UAE for almost a decade, Vibes scope of operations reaches the whole GCC region to encompass a very wide array of industries and client segments.
We are proud to be in the Middle East a matchless track proven one-stop agency delivering turnkey staffing solutions to cover all sectors of events.
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Business Development Coordinator (Oil & Gas)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|
Business Development Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Business Development / Marketing Manager
Entourage Marketing & Events