Job description / Role
• Proven track record of securing high value deals especially within the commercial and public sector.
• Responsible for end-to-end sales process which involves; Lead generation, Cold Calling, Meeting with Clients, Prospecting, converting into customers and finally overseeing excellent after sales services.
• Implement decisions, a confident negotiator, and ability to “close a deal” on competitive cost with FM products and service delivery methodologies.
• Plan and Lead the Company strategic and marketing plans.
• Bid planning/Develop and implement bid management process.
• Review, analyses tender documents and prepare tender brief.
• Identify resource requirements.
• Responsible for preparing, monitoring & coordinating all Proposals assigned.
• Develop and implement the overall proposal strategy based on the evaluation of Client requirements.
• Project cost evaluation, Writing proposal and tenders for hard and soft FM solutions and all related documents preparation, submission, relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues to various organizations.
• Contract management. Analyzing sub-contractor/ vendor quotations with actual requirements.
• Attend weekly meetings with senior management team and provide update on progress of Bids
• A strong understanding of the UAE market and competitor’s trends as well a comprehensive appreciation of the tender process with regards to commercial aspects.
• Responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide FM services.
• Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives.
• Direct and oversee the activities of FM Strategy & Business Development Department, aiming at identifying, analyzing, and recommending specific business opportunities for the profitable growth and diversification of FM
• Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
• Locally available in UAE
• 12+ years’ experience in UAE of proven sales track record in Facility management services:
* Internal & External Cleaning
* Facade Cleaning
* Ground & Greenery Management
* Pest Control
* Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing (MEP)
* Specialist management systems - HVAC, BMS, ACCESS control etc
* Fit out Management
* Security & Safety Management
• Degree holder preferably in Engineering.
• UAE driving license.
• Ability to meet targets.
• Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Lead customer life cycle with major focus on Facility Management contracts acquisition.
• Have connections and strong background in acquisition of Maintenance Contracts within the hard and soft facilities management practices and solutions
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Facilities Management
Sales Manager - B2B
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Head of Facilities Management
|Abu Dhabi||31 May|