Job description / Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join our client in Dubai.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with clients and partners in the legal industry, as well as implementing strategies to increase the revenue of the firm.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and partners in the legal industry.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase the firm’s revenue.
• Identify potential new clients and partners.
• Negotiate and close deals with clients and partners.
• Monitor industry trends and develop strategies to capitalize on them.
• Develop and manage marketing campaigns to promote the firm.
• Plan and manage events to promote the firm and its services.
• Prepare reports and presentations on the progress of business development initiatives.
• Collaborate with the internal team to ensure successful implementation of projects.
AED 30,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field (law).
• Proven experience in business development in the legal industry.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and partners.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of industry trends and the ability to develop strategies to capitalize on them.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent