Job description / Role
• Company Formation Specialists are responsible for overseeing the sales consultations and application process.
• This involves calling leads, networking, and document creation, interfacing with clients and maintaining the Salesforce client data base.
• Very well at networking and business development, bringing new clients through networking events.
• With the strong skills of communication and building new connections.
• Mandarin speaker.
• Preferably Chinese origin with Western Education.
• Strong desire for self-improvement,
• Strong communication skills, Mandarin Speaker
• Experience in sales and business development
• Strong skills of building new connections
• Strong sales skills of bringing new clients, converting the leads into sales, growing portfolio of clients with high intense
• Critical thinking with the ability to identify issues and implement changes that will result in company savings in both time, man power and finances.
• Dispute resolution and negotiation skills with a solution driven approach.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated.
• Flexible and capable of working in dynamic work environment with a trustworthy, honest and diligent approach.
• Chinese origin with western education
About the Company
Founded in 2009, Virtuzone's mission is to remove the complexities of setting up a company in the UAE so that our clients can focus on running their businesses. Whether you are a startup, a small business, or an individual simply requiring your own trade license, with Virtuzone you won't have to lose even a night's sleep worrying about the red tape involved in the UAE company setup process.
And that's because we do all the heavy lifting for you. While the technical, administrative, and financial aspects of setting up a business in the UAE can seem daunting - and let's face it, rather off-putting - with the right support, the process is far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
Virtuzone provides just that type of support, and it's what has led us to become one of the leading company setup specialists in Dubai and the UAE. Thousands of entrepreneurs have trusted us to manage the process for them, and almost 90% of our clients renew their trade license with us every year going forward.
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Business Development Executive - Strategic / Mega Deal Projects
IBM Middle East
Client Engagement Manager
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE
Quest Search & Selection