Job description / Role
• Support the Sales Manager in defining and implementing a Consulting Sales strategy.
• Enhance the relationship within the consultant’s networks to increase market share.
• Participate in technical marketing campaigns and seminars to raise company products awareness.
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with key consultants, developers, end users and stakeholders to uphold company image.
• Develop strong relationships with consultants / developers / clients, identify their needs and propose solution that meets their requirements effectively with respect to product-mix and financial parameters.
• Provide high level product and application support ( design support etc.) to the potential customers/consultants and ensure company products are specified on the vendor list
• Provide high-level product, application, design support to potential clients, and work closely with sales team to ensure order conclusion.
• Support Sales team in the promotion of all products (HVAC, PUMP, BMS) by creating promotion tools (seminars, printed/e-data material) with support of OEMs.
• Prepare and deliver presentations focusing on addressing client’s requirements and influence the client in to selection of our products and solutions.
• Identify business opportunities and trends by analyzing customer behavior through customer profiles and ensure that all opportunities are tapped into in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills and experience:
• 8 – 10 years’ experience in the region in a similar role.
• Degree in relevant branch of Engineering or equivalent Technical qualification.
• Extensive technical knowledge in mechanical products.
• Strong network of business contacts (Consultants/developers/owners)
• Should have valid UAE Driving License.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English, Arabic(preferred).
• Good financial acumen, strong commercial awareness and consulting sales capabilities.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Area Sales Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||24 Apr|