Job description / Role
We are looking for a person with at least 3-4 years experience into recruitment sales.
• Should be able to work on his own from getting clients and managing relationship with them making sure there requirements are met by the back-end team.
• Should be able to generate the leads on his/her own attend client meetings.
• Should also have knowledge of end to end recruitment and should be able to do sourcing
• Identifying, generating new business opportunities across middle east
• Preparing action plans, gathering data and schedules to identify target market.
• Preparing and maintaining master report of entire activities, which includes daily activities, leads, follow-up, closings, future prospects and adherence goals.
• Cold Calling, Visiting Clients, Business Networking , generating leads using Business Relationship and Business Intelligence Tool.
• Daily reporting to the GM on the tasks accomplished
About the Company
Infinite Talents is all about ‘Redefining Possibilities’ in the most realistic manner for the clients. We understand that an organization is all about finding the right building blocks, irrespective of the industry. Infinite Talents have been in the industry for a long time, which is why we provide custom-made solution depending on the business model and niche for our clients.
Our strength has been based on our genuineness, trustworthiness and our demonstrated capacity to source applicants of the most elevated bore appropriate over our pro areas for work opportunities in GCC and MENA. Subsequently, we are enlistment accomplices to a wide range of associations - from driving blue chip organizations to littler, nearby organizations.
Business Development Manager
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Business Development Executive (Logistics and Freight Forwarding)