Job description / Role
Our client a well-established uniform and sportswear supplier is now looking for a Native English Speaking Business Development Manager (Hunter type of Salesperson) to look after the UAE Market.
You will be the driving force behind generating new sales leads and contacts. Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch the company’s’ products to new clients (schools) and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
• Native English speaker
• Proven working experience as a business development manager
• Proven sales track record with a well-established network of headmasters
• Experience in customer support is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Market knowledge
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to build rapport
• Time management and planning skills
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Insurance
Business Development Manager - Architecture
Customer Service Manager