Business Development & Marketing Executive for an International Law Firm
Job description / Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development & Marketing Executive to work at their international law firm in their offices in Dubai.
This role will sit in the firm's Middle East & Africa BD & Marketing team.
You will support the MEA BD & Marketing department in implementing sector and practice plans through coordinating and assisting with the full spectrum of marketing and business development activities.
• Supporting the team in the implementation of sector and practice business plans
• Working with the team to prepare proposals and capability statements for the MEA region and working with global BD team on multi-office opportunities
• Assisting with client relationship management programmes, including collation and analysis of client feedback
• Providing ad hoc support to revenue generating initiatives such as client and market research
• Identifying projects to improve efficiency within the team
• Proactively maintaining and improving team precedents and processes
• Working with the team to create client mailings, managing distribution and reporting on engagement statistics.
• Contributing to the legal directory process.
• Coordinating and communicating the internal marketing diary on weekly basis.
• Managing the production of brochures and key marketing materials.
• Creating and maintaining content on the firm's website.
• Maintaining team resources such as experience and CV databases.
• Working with the team to manage client events from start to finish, including managing lists, liaising with vendors, arranging sponsorship, attending, reporting and analysis events.
• Handling the firm's CRM database, providing training and support to users, producing reports to support and measure BD & Marketing campaigns and initiatives., review data, managing system improvements and the roll out of new functionality.
• Be educated to degree level (2:1 or above); or possesses equivalent experience.
• Have a background in business development and marketing within a legal services organisation, ideal not essential
• Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet research tools essential.
• Knowledge of common legal CRM and marketing systems for client mailings and webinars is preferrable.
• Have an understanding of client service standards and client relationship management.
• Have good interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade and influence others.
• Be able to develop effective working relationships with the wider team and across the business.
• Have strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise multiple tasks and projects, manage expectations of stakeholders and meet deadlines.
• Have excellent English language skills (written and spoken) and demonstrate attention to detail.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.