Job description / Role
• Enjoy talking to different people and working with them every day?
• Like the technology and want to learn how it solves business problems in the enterprise?
• Stay focused and organized, making the most of your time?
• Want to make enough money to drive a convertible in your 20s?
If no, don’t waste your time and stop reading here!
Still reading? Then:
Read the job description to the end
And then hit the button to “APPLY”
NNTC, an innovative technology company, is looking for last year students of any specialty/department to join our fast-growing, freshly created business development department. Business Development Representative Interns will have a chance for full-time employment opportunity after the internship.
In BDR role, you will learn the basics of business development and sales by proactively approaching tens of corporate and government employees, leaders, and experts daily. You will talk to the business people who make life in UAE, Middle East, and other countries different. You will grab their attention to find out if we can help to do their jobs better and faster.
We will train you from the first day in our genuinely diverse team, and at the same time, you will have freedom and ownership in your work. We offer a fantastic team spirit, lots of support, and advice to the ones with a desire to succeed.
Based on the success in BDR role, we offer a clear path to learn an essential activity for every business – sales. Upon mastering the profession, your chance to make money is sky-high, your influence on the company is enormous, and the respect of your customers is rock-solid.
NO previous experience is needed, NO technology-related education is required. Strong background and record of achievements in sports, music, or any performance art is a plus.
We have few requirements to see if you are a fit for the program:
• You speak, read, and write in correct English and Arabic
• You are on your last year of the university (only)
• You are creative, brave, organized, and persistent
• You are ready to own your skill development and learn by doing
• You are self-confident and unafraid of rejection
• You gain energy from talking to people
About the Company
NNTC is an emerging software and solutions vendor based out of Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent