Job description / Role
- To identify new business opportunities / customers in the HORECA channel and converting them into profitable business for the attainment / achievement of company goals, objectives and targets.
Main Job Responsibility
- Responsible for identifying new customers (those not buying Masafi products at all) and successfully converting them to become registered customers
- Responsible for the collection of all the mandatory documents required for opening an account with the company as a customer
- Responsible for ensuring that all documents / forms that have to be filled in by client to open the account have been fully, completely and accurately filled in with all the required details. Responsible for ensuring everything is in compliance with company policy / requirements
- Responsible to ensure that the account has been open and should immediately communicate with customer and immediately start generating orders. Responsible to check & follow up with relevant departments to ensure orders are delivered in full and on time
- Responsible for ensuring that the new customer is provided / supplied with chiller (if needed) and that customer has provided all the required information and has signed the chiller allocation agreement and commits to exclusive use of the chiller to Masafi products only and the agreed minimum sales target per month
- Responsible for the welfare of the new customer, including generating orders, for a period of 3 months after which the customers get handed over to the area pre seller. During this period ensure customer places orders on a regular basis, at least having orders each month
- Responsible for checking and ensuring that the allocated chillers are being properly and fully utilized and to advise superiors to take the necessary corrective action where this is not happening
- Responsible for ensuring we do not lose the customers
- Regards existing customers, responsible for UP SELLING – introducing additional categories / SKUs
- Responsible for submitting daily activity or sales data / input for daily KPI (Key Performance Indicators) reports. Accordingly, he is responsible to ensure that he gives to management a full debrief on the activities of the day
- Responsible for creating and maintaining very good and cordial relations with all customers
- Responsible for performing any other duties / tasks as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or such related qualification
- Minimum 3 to 5 years FMCG selling experience, HORECA experience – added advantage
- Proven ability to identify sales opportunities
- Must be goal oriented – with proven record / evidence of reaching ambitious goals through tactical planning & effective execution
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong in – person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Ability to make formal / informal presentations
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently & be self - motivated
- Must be able to demonstrate persistence, ability to overcome obstacles & desire to improve skills and achieve assigned goals
- Must have strong organizational skills
About the Company
Established in 1976, we have led the market for more than three decades. Today, our company is the premium source for pure premium drinking water in the region.
Consistently providing world-class products and continually enhancing product excellence is our top priority. We meet these challenging goals through continuous reinvestment, innovative manufacturing and smart marketing strategies.
Today, we offer a wide range of premium products from pure natural mineral water, fresh and natural juices, chips, basmati rice and world-class tissues.