Job description / Role
Business Information Manager - IMEA
The BIM is a trusted advisor and IT partner to the business with the mandate of managing relationships between IT and the business teams and increasing the value realised from IT assets, investments, and capabilities.
High growth global brand with strong Middle East presence.
* Responsible for aligning IT solutions to the countries business strategies, prioritising demand and IT services, with strong focus on supporting IMEA rapid commercial expansion.
* He/She will work closely with senior stakeholders across BUs and international cross functional teams to align key priorities, and actively participate in strategic initiatives including digital transformations. This includes e-commerce, mobile technologies, and digitisation opportunities to improve overall business processes and enhance customer engagement.
* Overall responsibility to provide oversight of countries IT operations, activities and budgets. He/she oversees day to day IT operations, including infrastructure, security and systems.
* Ensures that cross-functional and global IT collaboration and communication are being realised, all service levels are met, and priorities are set effectively.
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate.
To Be Considered All Applicants Must Meet The Below Minimum Requirements
* Minimum or equivalent degree in Information Technology
* 5+ years of IT business partnering, 10+ years of relevant IT experience in managing client systems, managing IT projects and deliverables, infrastructure, applications.
* Proven experience managing diverse, remote teams.
* An exposure to commercial IT would be an added advantage.
* Proven success in implementing digital solutions and driving technology transformation in a global company
* Strong in Business engagement, interpreting business needs into technical solutions.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.