Job description / Role
- Support Digital and TV business teams in tracking and analysing key performance metrics such as (ie. subscribers, users, viewers), content (ie. Genre, program) and technology usage (ie. apps, VOD, web, social media), provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption
- Educate and train business users to use the data and analytical tool to display the information in new forms for the purpose of analysis
- Work on large raw databases and aggregated individual level audience/subscriber’s datasets from Linear TV, digital, VOD, SVOD and App platforms.
- Work with business stakeholder to define and document key performance indicators
- Develop regular business reports and dashboard as per business requirements in addition to ensuring all tracked KPIs are aligned to business definitions
- Work closely with data engineers to define data modelling requirements
- Participate in cross-functional projects to ensure data collection requirements are met
- Assist in data re-structuring/normalization/merging/processing in both Fast Transaction MBC Group data assets or external primary research data such as: Brand Imagery trackers, Segmentation, U&A etc.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Information technology or related discipline from a reputable University
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar role
- Solid experience with digital data universe (ie. Web, Google, adobe)
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in any visualization tools such as Tableau (preferred), Power BI, SSRS or Data Studio.
- Minimum 2 years experience using SQL
- Strong knowledge and experience in data modelling and Datawarehouse
- Understanding of google analytics
- Fluency English is a must
- Basic or Advanced skills in R, Python, SPARK
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.
|Abu Dhabi||30 May|
Business Analytics Analyst
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Business Analyst (DWH/Business Intelligence)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jul|