Job description / Role
To lead all aspects of brand development across 2 brands in line with the company's strategic objective in order to maximize sales, drive profitability and enhance customer satisfaction.
An opportunity to work for a well established retail group.
* Liaise with retail team and Finance department to recommend a retail sales plan and budget that focuses on driving profitable margins.
* Work with store teams to increase revenues by increasing footfalls, enhancing conversion rates and sales of merchandise at full price
* Monitor and track store performance on a regular basis to ensure KPI's for Average Transaction Value (ATV), Average Transaction Unit (ATU) and conversions are achieved and make recommendations for expansion / closures if necessary
* Identify and implement cost reduction strategies in order to improve profit margins
* Monitor Open to Buy (OTB) limits and inventory budgets and devise strategies to improve stock turns
* Use sales data to analyse past performance and forecast futures sales in order to plan future budgets and inventory levels across the assigned brands / territory
* Monitor and track product performance and provide inputs to make merchandising recommendations
* Undertake pricing activities for brands based on pre-defined markups
* Prepare opening plan for new stores and determine annual store budgets in collaboration with Head of Retail Operations.
* Ensure all new stores are opened on time within the approved budgets in adherence to the brand standards
* Ensure the marketing calendars are adhered to the specific brand and budgets are maintained
* Monitor, review and track all store activities to ensure they are in line the company's operating policies and procedures and ISO standards
* Build and maintain relationships with external agencies including suppliers, licensees, principals, show sponsors, magazine editors, mall management, etc
* Collate feedback from operations team to understand customer preferences and buying behaviour for brands
* Develop and implement a training plan to enhance product knowledge and skills of the retail team in order to increase sales
* Lead, coach and manage the performance of staff in line with good people management practices basis for the new collections and trends.
* Lead, coach and manage the performance of staff in line with good people management practices.
Competitive package and benefits.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's in Business Administration
* Minimum of 6-8 years experience
* Previous industry and management experience required
* Customer Focus
* Results Focus
* Sales Focus
* Negotiating and Influencing
* Operations Management
* People Management
* Finding creative solutions
* Planning and Organising
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.