Job description / Role
The role will work closely with the Head of Business Transformation and internal stakeholders to future proof the Division's process mapping to drive clarity and efficiencies that supports new ways of working and benefits both our customers and Starbucks Alshaya partners
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Conduct the necessary due diligence through extensive discussion and collaboration with the Divisional and MENA Leadership Teams and stakeholders to define the end-to-end business process mapping programme.
- Lead the business analysis to map "as is" core cross functional processes (such as campaign management, or product life cycle)- Propose process enhancement during the initiation and design phases based on extensive internal or external benchmarks to address any inefficiencies identified- Lead all necessary stakeholder workshops and discussions, and challenge the status quo to identify best practice and continuous improvement to shape the "to be" state- Lead the design of new or amended processes across individual or cross functional domains, onboarding senior stakeholders on the need for change and gain buy in for proposed "to be" frameworks.
- Identify relevant technology solution to support value creation and shape the essential requirement.
- Use knowledge of "as is" and "to be" models to identify change in user profiling. Propose future roles and alternative skill sets and capabilities required for future success.
- Define compelling "business cases" for implementing of proposed process change and/or tech solutions and present these to Steering Committee members- Embrace a "one team" culture through close collaboration with key peers / stakeholders e.g., Digital Programme Delivery, Change management, Cut-over, Business Analysis, Business Data and Business Testing
- Work closely with Change Management leads to identify changes against current ways of working, complete all impact analysis and training needs analysis, and ensure to be" processes are incorporated into the training and on-boarding materials.
- Collaborate with Digital and IT Leads to ensure timely and optimal implementation of all new or enhanced IT solution "Go Lives", to include impact analysis, training needs UAT and cut-over activities
-Recognized expert in their field with deep and broad functional knowledge of business processing and change management, able to bring macro concepts and "big thinking" into solution design
- +7 years experienced in a relevant discipline (relevant to the Pillar and/or Portfolio)
-Evidenced experience of key end to end processes and decision making in the relevant disciplines
-Experience of transformation programmes or change management, working a matrixed environment
-Strong communicator, with the ability to translate complex solutions into articulate and compelling business cases and concepts-Able to influence without authority and communicate with trust and confidence-Change agent, willing to challenge the status quo and champion new ideas-Experience of training to embed new concepts and functional processes-Customer services mindset, with experience of delivering exceptional UX
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.