Job description / Role
Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
• To manage a portfolio of clients/Consultants and advise them on the most appropriate setup for their desired business activity
• To display strong sales, negotiation, listening, empathy and organizational skills in the pursuit of opportunities
• Deliver consistently high sales performance as defined by Dept. Head in line with colleagues
• Manage the process to deliver high levels of cost-clarity and customer satisfaction at all times
• Support compliance and the customer in gathering the required documentation to support license application in a timely manner through the clear explanation of the application process and its key steps.
• Display (and maintain) a high level of UAE business setup market knowledge with customers in order to be seen as ‘expert’ and a credible source of information and to demonstrate the quality of Company offer which is not only the business setup packages but also the quality of the process overall.
• Present recommendations to clients regarding their business opportunities and assisting understanding of the difference between mainland and free zone licenses
• Keep the customer appraised of the application status and any issues arising working closely with Account managers and compliance teams.
• Represent Company professionally in both client and networking situations
• Contribute to the development of marketing materials, promotions and digital content
• Attend networking events to promote Company services
• Keeping in touch with Channel Partners to make sure that the relationship with the Free zone is good.
• Achieving monthly sales targets
• CRM management for sales
• Attend and participate in team meetings, working in partnership will colleagues as and when required.
• Promote equal opportunities and social inclusion in all aspects of work undertaken
• Understand and work towards the goals and values of Company
• Develop and maintain good working relations with colleagues based on mutual respect, enthusiasm, involvement and commitment.
• Actively promote all activities that contribute towards the growth of Company
• Recognize, explore and bring to the attention of management, opportunities and areas for future company development
• Be conscious that every interaction, both internally and externally, reflects on Company and that competitive advantage, if it is to be achieved, is derived from the attitude and performance of every person within the business
• As required, assist with the orientation and induction of new colleagues to transfer knowledge and best practice.
• Comply with all of Company’s policies and procedures
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as required and requested by Company
• Preparing reports as required and/or requested by the line manager
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales quotas
• Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.