Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious, highly experienced, and self-driven Business Director to join our dynamic team! As Business Strategy Director at our company, you will be involved in strategy development and responsible for executing the company’s business plans.
The Business Strategy Director is a crucial member of our senior management team, who reports to the Managing Director. In this role, you’ll have to manage and control diverse business operations and functions including Finance, Human Resources and IT. Hence, in addition to great leadership and people skills, we expect you to possess excellent business acumen, be a resourceful problem solver, be self-driven and have an outstanding work ethic.
• Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
• Set objectives and KPIs for business growth and success.
• Oversee the development of policies and procedures that promote company culture, values, and vision.
• Oversee daily operations and the work of departments and sections heads within remit.
• Oversee and control spending of all departments to ensure its operational within the budget.
• Motivate and lead employees setting the example.
• Analyse and interpret data and metrics to enhance efficiencies across the organisation.
• Maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
AED 35,000 to 38,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance & Air Fare
• Minimum bachelor's degrees in Business Administration.
• Master's in Business Administration (MBA) or other similar relevant field is highly desired.
• 3 to 5 years proven experience in a senior operational role working with variety of positions, to understand all of the different parts of the business and how they work together.
• Sports industry experience is highly desired.
• Proven operational strategic management experience, exemplified through the achievement of financial targets and successful projects.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• In-depth knowledge of different business functions.
• High level communication skills; verbal and written.
• High level IT skills including database management and data analysis.
• Advanced presentation skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Strong leadership qualities and people management skills.
• Creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
About the Company
We are a sporting company based in UAE.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|