Job description / Role
Business Systems Manager/IT Manager is required by a global player within retail to lead the IT Strategy of the organization across the region. You will be the go-to point of contact for all things IT and be reporting to senior management (In Europe and Asia) and advising the business on all IT related directives. The role would suit someone that can take an aging IT business into the modern IT landscape, and someone that is hands-on and that can act as a day to day manager of the IT within the company and manage on and lead key IT projects.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
• Manage all internal operations and information systems.
• Ensure that IT is run to company systems and policies
• Install and set up IT software and hardware for staff and the group
• Update, implementations of new software and hardware
• Manage, vet and select external IT suppliers
• Devise an IT strategy for the future to ensure the organization is firmly aligned with new technologies.
• Ensure all financial objectives, budgets and objectives are met
• Manage log sheets and records related to IT
• Verify systems audits and ensure that Disaster recovery and backups are met.
• Ensure existing network operating systems, software, and hardware are all updated.
• Initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge through attending exhibitions, networking, and workshops, so that the company is aware of the latest trends and technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience
• You must have previous IT Support, or IT Administration Management experience.
• You will have 10 years of experience with at least 3-5 as a IT Manager, Head of IT or similar
• Strong broad knowledge of IT, from network, infrastructure and software/hardware
• Must have a hands on forward thinking attitude and one that can influence IT at management level.
• Must have strong knowledge of implementing and managing MS (MS Dynamic NAV), ERP (SAP, Oracle) and Salesforce (or similar CRM's).
• Excellent soft skills from time management, good communicator, and someone that can manage internal and external skate holders.
• Managed IT Budget and good experience of Opex and Capex budget management
• Ideally come from Retail, Manufacturing, Logistics or conglomerate background.
• Have managed and build IT teams both locally and remotely in other geographical locations.
• Some good IT certifications (i.e. ITIL etc).
• IT or computer engineering degree
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.