Job description / Role
- Liaises with the Front Desk on all VIP movements
- Complete Butler Task Sheet with relevant arrival departure, in-house VIP information & To-Do list
- Food and Beverage delivery throughout the day to assigned VIP's in house as delegated.
- To meet all VIP's guests in hotel foyer on arrival to escort to allocated rooms, to explain room facilities, offer unpacking, coffee/tea/refreshments and answer any concierge related enquiries
- Respond to guest requests as directed by the Guest Relations Manager
- Works closely with other personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the complete satisfaction of hotel guests
- Previous experience in Private Butler or butlering within hotel.
- Extremely organised with a strong commitment to maintaining a controlled working environment
- An extreme eye for detail
- Extensive knowledge of Dubai and surrounds (including restaurant, bars etc)
- French or Russian language will be an added advantage
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.