Job description / Role
VHR is actively engaging with our Middle Eastern client, a prestigious operator of VIP aircraft in the region providing a great opportunity in these challenging times.
The organisation operates a Boeing fleet of aircraft, both wide and narrow bodied, new and old generation together with a small selection of VVIP helicopters. The company is expanding and looking to find the best industry professionals, who are seeking such an opportunity, to join their organisation as soon as possible.
The main responsibility of AOG Coordinators is to cover 24/7/365 support of our clients fleet in order to return the aircraft to an airworthy condition as efficiently as possible. The AOG Coordinator will also play a vital role in the day to day activities of our CAMO.
• Develop sources of supply and obtain information from suppliers concerning product and/or service specifications, price, delivery dates, etc. and ensures all applicable data is current at supplier
• Solicit quotes, conduct bid evaluations, evaluate costs, negotiates optimum delivery schedules and ensures the best combination of price, quantity discount, and product quality as applicable are achieved.
• Prepares definitive purchase orders, including terms and conditions, makes award, administers contracts with suppliers within budgetary limitations, and ensures schedules are met
• Resolves problems related to purchasing, delivery, receiving and payment to the supplier; determines source of the problem and takes appropriate corrective action.
• Monitors supplier performance, and prepares reports and other records pertaining to the items or services purchased, cost, delivery, product or service performance, supplier performance and/or inventories, as applicable.
VHR is looking for a Buyer to join the operation and ideal candidates shall:
• Have minimum 5 years experience working as a Buyer/Purchaser.
• Experience as a Buyer/Purchasing within the Aviation industry
• Preferably has worked in an Airline / VIP operator.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Procurement Operations Analyst
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||6 Jul|