Job description / Role
Buying & Category Manager - Beauty & Cosmetics - Dubai
About the Role:
Responsible for managing the Brand buying team (Beauty & Cosmetics Division), we are looking for a Buying & Category Manager to manage the department across our Beauty, Haircare, Skincare, Cosmetics, Tooling and Fragrance categories. You will be responsible for relationship management across all beauty partners/brands, maximizing sales and margins, developing the ranges and driving continual growth across the brands globally.
• Experienced Buyer or senior level Account Manager, ideally within the beauty industry
• Strong track record of Brand onboarding, partnerships, management and delivery of products
• Experience in managing and partnering with brands spanning a range of sizes
• To drive the assortment planning for the platform to ensure the selection of styles are able to meet the customer needs and the sales target
• To source new products and supplier connections- All key beauty brands in the region and International partnerships as well
• To do research on understanding competitor's trend, promotion and the price regularly
• To work closely with different internal departments on strategic planning on the sales performance, inventory level and the display strategy
• Proactively drive sourcing activities in collaboration with stakeholders to complete procurement objectives. Strong category management skills which include conducting opportunity analysis, supplier competitive landscape, supplier selection, supplier management, process optimization and execution of agreements.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to implement and manage effective supplier relationships, identify and implement opportunities/processes to influence improvement in service, quality, delivery, and cost and optimal payment terms.
• Evaluate operational effectiveness and identify new processes that will make the procurement process more efficient.
• Strong Contract Management Skills, ability to thoroughly review and negotiate terms and conditions ensuring compliance to contract.
• Evaluation of contracts to drive continuous value to business. Interface with Legal in reviewing and recommending changes to proposed contracts.
• Acts as a project lead as part of a team on various projects to ensure Procurement goals are met.
• Strive towards continuous vendor improvement and increasing the brand partnerships
• Proven experience in negotiating, reviewing and managing client requirements; contracts; policies and procedures
• Proven experience in Category Management
• Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically
• Understanding of current market conditions demonstrated ability to drive savings using different category strategies
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of executive management
• More than 5 years in certain local sourcing or buying experiences with major retailers, experience in multinational company and cross border business preferred
• Well-developed understanding of ecommerce industry. Strong influencing skill to persuade and close the deals- To close 100+ local and international brands in 3-6 Months
• Robust project management skills
• Ability to make strategic decisions, ability to inspire others to share their vision and support them to reach a common goal
What We Offer
• We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to fast track your career path at our rapidly expanding technology startup
• Working with a passionate, young and dynamic team in a fun work environment
• Exceptional workspace in our modern offices.
• Daily fresh fruit baskets, hot beverages and dedicated relaxation room
• Annual return flight to your home country
• Full-time employment contract and UAE residence visa
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We would love to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Procurement in Charge
A Leading Company In Technology Markets
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||6 Jul|
Purchase/Procurement Officer for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design