Job description / Role
• Responsible for the maintenance of the existing matching system;
• Development of new requirements for the matching system responsible for the continuous optimization of maintenance;
• Upgrade the matching system.
• Computer, communications, electronics or related majors, college degree or above, 3-5 years of work experience, more than 2 years of C language research and development;
• Proficient in Linux C language programming, familiar with multi-process, multi-thread programming technology, programming experience with LINUX high-performance network server;
• Familiar with RPC communication;
• Have a strong sense of professionalism, sense of responsibility, curiosity and ability to study new technologies;
• Experience in financial transaction related development is preferred.
About the Company
Hoo Exchange is the world's leading digital assets trading platform.