Job description / Role
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
The CADD Operator must be able to produce professional drawings and reports for presentation and review. As needed, he may closely work with the Engineers in developing and finalizing designs of assigned scope of work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports the Engineering staff by providing quality drawings using the approved software.
• Supports the Construction Team in developing sketches, site layout plans and other documents as required.
• Provides preliminary and concept drawings from sketches that may be used in the scoping document and tender packages for the acquisition of design, specialty and construction contractors.
• Maintains drawing registries for all drawings by design consultants, contractors, Project Team and the Developers.
• Compiles data and performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings, checks accuracy of layouts and drawings and makes adjustments as necessary.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Degree/Diploma in Engineering or CAD.
• Minimum 7 years of experience working on infrastructure projects. Work experience in Dubai is preferred.
• Expertise in Microstation is required. Familiarity in Civil 3D is preferred.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE