Job description / Role
Our client, a well known medical center in Abu Dhabi, UAE, is urgently looking for a Call Center - Team Leader who will be responsible for a group of 8 - 10 employees in the reception and call center area, ensuring they complete the scheduling process correctly and efficiently. The Team Leader will also be responsible for monitoring agents to ensure that all service levels are met on a daily basis, that all calls are appropriately addressed. As a Team Leader, you will also be responsible for accurate and timely account verification and confirmation of all packages availed by the customers at the time of the call. The intent of this job description is to provide a summary of the major duties and responsibilities of this position and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Support agents with difficult calls.
• Take calls as well as directs calls to agents who can handle them most efficiently.
• Provide agents with the tools they need to process scheduling requests quickly and efficiently.
• Monitor call volumes and adjust agent’s schedules to handle heavy call volumes.
• Monitor agent activity and report variances to an administrator.
• Provide coverage in agent scheduling gaps.
• Maintain good working relations with various network departments to ensure the scheduling process flows smoothly.
• Ensure data and call quality.
• Monitor agent calls and provides feedback.
• Foster a team environment.
• Ensures team meets quality and network standards.
• Ensure that orientation and training standards are continued.
• Monitors call volumes and direct staff as needed.
• Analyzes Contact Center reporting and reports any areas of concern to Administrator.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor's Degree attested by the UAE Government.
• Total experience of at least 5 years in a call center of which 1 year as a Team Leader.
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Arabic.
• Acquires exceptional time management skills.
• Willing to work 6 days a week from 9 AM to 5 PM
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Call Center Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||20 Dec|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Call Center Agent
Nestle Middle East
Customer Service Support
RTC-1 Employment Services