Job description / Role
- The call center expert is expected to combine all together expert service provider, coach, trainer, mentor, motivator and manage.
- HE/SHE expected to put out daily fires, prepare reports for management and oversee agent performance across multiple channels of interaction, including telephone, e-mail and chat in highly demanding environment, expected to perform ongoing learning of best practices and to acquire the skills and techniques that enable them to achieve and even exceed their goals. He/she has the main responsibility to achieve the highest level of performance and achieve the 7 star rating for the center cervices.
- Handle normal agent responsibilities and duties
- Meet monthly key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics.
- Monitor and evaluate agent monthly performance, including call/email and after- work monitoring (using call recording and quality assurance applications), review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance.
- Conduct formal agent performance reviews, including annual goal- setting/performance development plan, mid-year performance review, and final year- end performance review.
- Assist agents with career development.
- Ensure that customers' questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality.
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA specialists, Engineering, Marketing, Manufacturing and other areas of the company to facilitate problem solving.
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration
- Call center services
- Technical expert in related computer applications.
- Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Able to maintain customer confidentiality.
- 5 years call center experience
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Call Centre Supervisor
TGC Middle East
Customer Happiness Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Support Agent
Call Center Supervisor
Customer Service Executive