Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions is now looking to hire a call center manager for an iconic leisure & entertainment venue in Abu Dhabi. The job holder will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the inbound call center activities, ensuring a high level of customer service & satisfaction. The person will be in charge of training all operatives on the venue keys points, payment options, special events and all other related customer inquiries.
The main responsibilities include,
• Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
• Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
• Creating information facts sheets to visitors about the cultural offers of the venue and the visiting conditions.
• Managing, individual, group or VIP bookings and run the sales operations
• Promote events and special exhibitions through customer engagement.
• Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Evaluate performance of the call center representatives with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
• Provide support, lead and manage the call center team in their daily operations and shifts.
The ideal candidate will have,
• Minimum 5 years of call center experience with relevant managerial experience.
• Good understanding of Complex inbound / out bound phone and email systems, Recording systems, Ticketing systems and Sales force.
• Excellent communication skills, proficiency in French would be an advantage.
• Although not mandatory, a genuine interest and knowledge in Art and Culture would be an advantage.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.