Job description / Role
KIKLABB is currently seeking Call Service Agents. This is a full-time role based in Dubai and an integral part of KIKLABB’s Sales Centre Team.
We are looking for problem-solving results-driven individuals who have excellent customer service and time management skills, and confident engaging in conversation. You should be able to ensure a seamless client journey by offering a hassle-free, consistent, rewarding interaction with great quality for all non-face-to-face contacts. All helping to build and retain long-lasting relationship with new and existing clients.
Key Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
• Obtain client information though leads passed by sales and marketing team
• Making outbound calls to all the list of leads received on a day-to-day basis
• Answer incoming/inbound calls from customers and answer prospect client’s inquiries and questions
• Ensure that all cases are accurately raised in CRM for follow up and accurate data recording
• Handle complaints, rectify problems to the concerned person and provide complete information
• Evaluate particular leads and effectively communicate business licensing / company formation processes as well as our office space and ancillary service offering
• Maintain an accurate daily report of all activities and call log
• Manage incoming and outgoing call activity relating to customer service, and respond to customer’s emails
• Take responsibility for and ensure that all customer emails and complaints are managed and resolved within 24 hours of being received
• Follow department action plans to ensure an improved customer experience and a constant approach
• Work towards achieving first call resolution by finding and offering a solution to the customer
• Follows correct procedure regarding data protection and client confidentiality
• Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
• Research required information using available resources
• Process orders, forms, and application
• Route calls to appropriate resources
• Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
• Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Upsell full range of products and services
• Complete call logs and reports
• Fluent English speaker, with excellent written and presentation skills (additional language skills preferred include Arabic, Hindi, Russian and Mandarin)
• Currently working in a call centre with at least 2 years experience, and proficient with CRM systems
• Ideally university educated
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Phone, typing, computer and Internet skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing and dynamic environment
About the Company
KIKLABB turns our client’s ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
We’re our client’s launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. It's where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether they’re new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABB's full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.