Job description / Role
Career Development & Staffing Manager (ME) for an International Management Consulting Firm (with offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Beirut)
Responsible for Resource Management by working closely with Head of Career Development & Staffing, Practice Leads and senior client staff in accordance with overall firm targets, project needs, and development priorities of staff.
• Interact daily with Partners, Principals and Managers to ensure appropriate staffing in line with firm needs, project needs and staff preferences and development priorities
• Resolve conflicts arising from complex staffing situations and handle autonomously difficult conversations with senior client staff
• Support Head of Staffing in defining and implementing strategic initiatives to improve fair and effective implementation of the staffing process and uphold guidelines
• Escalate to Head of Career Development & Staffing any alarming activity or unexpected leakage to warrant continued transparent and fair approach
• Connect with client staff’s mentors on a needs basis for issues with their staffing
• Act as gatekeeper in managing staffing decisions based on business needs, staff preferences and development needs and availability
• Maintain close ties with Practice Leads for cross-practice staffing of their aligned managers
• Post appraisal cycle, regularly refer to the extracted list of development needs as maintained and managed by the Performance Management Team to ensure full understanding of all needs and meet staffing requirements accordingly, when possible
• Oversee content and production of weekly staffing reports for quality, accuracy, and timely submission (master staffing sheet, newsletter, etc.
• Manage the Career Development and Staffing Coordinator and ensure proper distribution of tasks to optimize the resource allocation and management
• University Degree ideally in Finance or HR
• Computer proficiency (advanced Excel to include formulas and pivot tables, PowerPoint, Word)
• Autonomous and works well under pressure
• Excellent Interpersonal, Organizational and Communication Skills
• Presentable, approachable and diplomatic
• Exercise sound judgment, objectivity, while maintaining highest level of confidentiality
• Empathetic towards staff needs and preferences
• Ability to make decisions in an efficient and timely manner
• Ability to prioritize workload in a highly dynamic, fast paced environment
• 8+ years’ relevant experience in HR ideally with a Finance or Analytics background (preferable similar role)
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.